Monday, February 06, 2006

information in my day

sunday morning i overslept and was awoken by the strong urge to releave my blatter.
as i walked to the bathroom,

i saw people wearing jackets- i got the information that it was cold outside.
radio inn bathroom told me the time.
went to Wagner- read the menu to find out what was being served.
i looked at my plate - i needed to get some more food
walked outside- no clouds in the sky-no rain today.
saw a sign in the lobby of my dorm- superbowl is at 6:25 pm and party in the common room.

i sat down to watch superbowl and some comerrcials.
a flag was thrown- pass interference
went into the common room and got some wings
medium, mild, and hot were written on the platters- told me to take the mild wings.
went back to my room and fell asleep.

upon my awakening, i flipped through thte channels and saw pitsburg fans celebrating so i new that they had won.

looked in my assignment book- saw i needed to do a Geography Pre-lab.
then went to bed.

1 comment:

OliverMellan said...

hahahaha, oliver you slept almost all day. you waste of life.