Tuesday, January 15, 2008

International studies

So ive made it...to the UK, a town outside of London called Hatfield. The University of Hertfordshire is somewhat disorganized regarding the accommodations my situation right now is that Im sharing a TV lounge room with cots folded out with several Nigerian guys . a little disappointing not the be able to settle in and unpack, however i have been reassured that my permenant room will be available this Saturday. I am relieved because studies commence on Monday.

We dont have internet access in the room so i have to come to the Library to and use a computer. once i get into my room, i'll takes some fotos and post them here.
thanks to everyone who made this trip possible.

Update coming soon!

2 comments:

Annie Elizabeth Segrest said...

Disorganization is the name of the game in the UK
Dont let that or the rain ruin your day
I like being on the same body of land as you
The British hating Americans is uncoo

Unknown said...

I am delighted to help you in any way to become all that you were made to be. It is awesome to watch as you unfold. Sorry you couldn't take the granola I made for you. love ya,
me