Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Breaking

Easter Break starts on Friday, and I am very excited.

We start off on Friday by heading heading toward Bath and Cornwall with Annie's mother. we will see the English coast and stonehenge.

On Tuesday the 18th Annie and I have a flight from London to Amsterdam.
March 22nd Amsterdam to Berlin
March 25th Berlin to Praha
March 29th Praha to Budapest
April 1st Budapest to Krakow
April 5th Krakow to Warsawa
April 8th Warsawa to London

These are just our temporary plans. all we have booked so far is the flight to Amsterdam and then home from Warsawa.

I am very excited about all of this. I have been working hard this week to complete assignments so that I dont have to worry about them over the break.

when I can get to a computer, Ill try to post an update so keep checking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update and I do wish you the best in travels. Please be safe and I hope the pictures turn out great.