Thursday, October 30, 2008

Podcasts



a friend for long hours at the computer.

I have recently been listening to a lot of podcasts while working at the computer. I have sort of exhausted my music library, and just cant devote half of my time to playing DJ. I have found some really good podcasts playing and mixing the exact music i want to listen right then and there. its also a good way to hear about new, or old, bands without too much research.

i recommend them.

here is one i like
http://guinol.podomatic.com/

3 comments:

Annie Elizabeth Segrest said...

PODCASTS! im about to listen to one, you inspire me.

celestial said...

Hi Oliver.
I didn't think anyone read my blog.
You have.
Thanks.

Lets make magic!

Unknown said...

i'm listening to pandora right now. i've heard some great podcasts lectures on education. love it. love you.